Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year 2010

2009 was a mixture of emotions. I don't think I ever cried that much sa buong buhay ko. Pero sobrang learning experience lahat yun. I believe Im a better person than before :) Hehe! Basta I know 2010 is my year! :D Yipeeeeee!! <3



Cheers! :D Hehe!

Sort-of New Year's Resolution:

- Enhance my creativity! Namimiss ko ng bumutingting sa photoshop, mag feeling photographer, at mag drawing.
- Update this blog more often.
- Learn to cook more food! Try baking as well.
- Have a job. Oo, Im guilty of being dependent entirely sa parents ko na tamad akong maghanap ng work. No more excuses, gusto ko na ng sariling pera! Hahaha!
- Learn when to shut up. (and speak up at the right time.. )
- Spend more time with Marvin's family/friends
- DIET! EXERCISE! SELF-CONTROL! DISCILINE!!! HAHAHAHA

* Yan na muna,will add more pag makaisip pa ako! Hehe!

<3 <3 <3


No comments: